My journey so far...

The first couple of days were a real struggle as I was completely immersed in my fears. During the first class (day 3), I cried for at least half of the 90 minutes. First class with Bikram himself and all I do is cry! What a start!

Rajashree, Bikram's wife, was teaching the the next morning. At the end of the class, when we are all lying down and taking it in, she asked why we were scared. It became suddenly clear that all my life, I have been worring about what could happen as a way to 'be prepared'. But all I actually did was consuming precious energy.

In this instance, when I stopped worrying, I started appreciating how lucky I am to be living in this five stars hotel, with 300 awesome yogis, practicing yoga twice a day with Bikram and his wife, enjoying a swim in the ocean after each class, eating delicious buffets... and most of all, getting in touch with my spiritual soul, the beautiful peace inside of me!

Happiness is a choice. I make the choice to let life bring one day at a time and have faith that no matter the ups and downs each day is made of, it will be ok.

The past has gone, the future is not here yet... suffrance comes from expectations... why worry about the past? Why project about the future? If I expect the worse, I am consuming energy, if I have high expectations, I will be disapointed...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, the first part of my dialogue went really welll (the part we present on stage in front of Bikram and 290 students) and Bikram asked me if I would open a school in Paris for him!